Black Friday and Cyber Monday audio deals are back and promising to be better than ever!
In years past, deals were restricted mainly to specific days. This year, terms like “Cyber Deal Week” and other events like “Free Shipping Day” promise to bring more cuts in prices. However, this also means more to track.
It was already tricky to make sure you were getting the best deal. This year, I wanted to create a comprehensive deals tracker, both for my own purposes and to share on the blog here. The following page represents all the top Cyber deals on headphones, speakers, and other home audio that I am tracking.
Check back frequently as I will be updating throughout the Holiday sales period.
Full List of the Top Cyber Audio Deals
Here’s the full list of the deals I like:
- JBL Arena B15 Bookshelf Speaker Deal: This hot deal today from Amazon. Live TODAY only.
- JBL Arena S10 Subwoofer Deal: You can check out this unit. It’s available TODAY only.
Skullcandy Hesh Deal: . Deal is LIVE now.
Best Cyber Monday (and Black Friday) Headphones Deals
Just for headphones, here’s the ones I like:
- Skullcandy Hesh Deal: You can. Deal is LIVE now.
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals on Speakers
For speakers, check out these deals (updated regularly):
How to Shop Audio Deals Online This Year
Having watched a few of these sales cycles, I’ve compiled a brief cheat sheet below to help keep me on track:
- Stick to name brands: There are so many cheap knock-off brands, particularly in audio equipment like headphones. In recent years this has only gotten worse as cheap imports have flooded the market. While the device might LOOK identical to a name brand version, be sure to dig into the brand to see if it’s reputable.
- Make a Dream Wish List (and then stick to it): Many deals can make me trigger happy. I have to remind myself to stick to the original items I set out to get. Don’t get fulled by steep discounts on equipment that you don’t really need or even want.
- Pull the Trigger: Don’t be afraid to lock in a decent deal, even if it’s not the lowest you think it will go. Sticking to your criteria and buying at a good discount is a lot better than getting stuck later with dwindling inventory or locking in a great discount on something you never even wanted.
- Review Return Policies: Best Buy typically has only a 15 day window. Other brands and stores have generous terms. Know the policies before you buy, particularly if you are unsure if the intended recipient already has the item.