Part of a healthy lifestyle is getting enough sleep to soothe your tired body and recharge for the next day. But for some people, sleep is a luxury, and they often find themselves tossing and turning, trying to get some of that much-needed rest. You can try to fall asleep using several tricks, and one of them is listening to music as you try to doze off.
Bedphones and SleepPhones are just what you need to get some restful sleep. But what are the differences between these two products?
The Main Differences Between Bedphones and SleepPhones
- Bedphones are kept in place with flexible ear hooks, whereas SleepPhones come with a headband that keeps the speakers in place.
- Bedphones are more expensive than SleepPhones. Bedphone’s wired version costs $89, compared to only $40 for the SleepPhones Classic. The wireless Bedphones will set you back $149, while the wireless version of SleepPhones costs only $49 less.
- SleepPhones has the Effortless ver
Only five years ago, people avoided using Bluetooth headphones because they sounded terrible. But right now, you have products that deliver outstanding sound quality that it is like listening to music inside your own private sound studio.
What’s more, you now have active noise-canceling headphones that let you immerse yourself in whatever tunes you are listening to while keeping the noises of the world out.
If you are looking for the best Bluetooth headphones that deliver the best audio experience, you can choose between the Sennheiser PXC 550 and the Bose QC35.
Main Differences Between the Bose QuietComfort 35 vs Sennheiser PXC 550
The main differences between the Bose QuietComfort 35 vs Sennheiser PXC 550 areL
- The Bose QC35 relies on physical buttons, whereas the Sennheiser PXC 550 has touch controls.
- The Bose QC35 has a better design and more cushions that make it comfortable to wear, whereas the Sennheiser PXC 550 has a tight fit meant for
Most gaming headsets are futuristic and edgy in design, but how do they perform? You can’t buy one on looks alone because it doesn’t ensure functionality or high-quality. If you’re looking for a trusty gaming companion for your ears, you have likely heard of the Astro A50 or the Logitech G933, so let’s see how they measure up.
Main Differences Between Astro A50 and Logitech G933
The main differences between Astro A50 and Logitech G933 are:
- The Astro A50 has excellent surround sound, whereas the Logitech G933 surround sound is only average.
- The Astro A50 design is sleek and futuristic, whereas the Logitech G933 offers a more sci-fi look.
- The Logitech G933 features quality audio with gaming and music performance, whereas the Astro A50 only has average audio quality with music performance.
- The Logitech G933 has customizable lighting features, whereas the Astro A50 does not.
- The Astro A50 has a wireless chargin
A lot of companies sell noise-canceling headphones, but there’s a lot more to them than just the noise-canceling feature. In fact, the design, the sound, and the comfort all have a lot to do with how well they work for you.
Bose is known for offering some of the best noise-canceling headphones on the market. Many audiophiles who don’t like bose speaker systems or other audio accessories will still swear by the noise-canceling headphones because they really are the best. If you’re in the market for noise-canceling headphones and you’re considering some Bose designs, the QuietComfort 25 and the QuietComfort 35 are both excellent options.
Main Differences Between Bose QuietComfort 25 vs Bose QuietComfort 35
The main differences between Bose QuietComfort 25 vs Bose QuietComfort 35 are:
- The Bose QuietComfort 25 headphones are wired, whereas the Bose QuietComfort 35 are wireless.
- The Bose QuietComfort 35 offers support for Google and Siri, where
A lot of advancements have been made in the world of audio. Lo-Fi has migrated to Hi-Fi and Hi-Fi has been pushed to its absolute limits. However, there still is much to be said about classic designs. While not always delivering the objectively best sound, vintage gear has a sonic quality that just can’t seem …
5 Best Vintage Headphones Retro Headphones To Try  Read More »
A gaming headset is an important part of the overall gaming experience and can make a huge difference for many that enjoy the wide range of amazing entertainment options that technology allows. If you already have excellent graphics and selected your favorite games, the final piece of the puzzle is to choose the right headset …
Astro A40 vs A50 Gaming Headsets Comparison  Read More »
Turtle Beach is a bit of a strange company when comes to gaming peripherals. Many gamers pan the inexpensive design due to lackluster build quality and a lack of features while other embrace the low price tag despite the setbacks. Even with the polarizing view, it’s clear that Turtle Beach has at least some hold …
The Ultimate Turtle Beach Elite 800X Review Read More »
In recent years, Sennheiser has moved into the audio space for gamers. The and headphones are two of the premiere models, offering flexibility across platforms, an adjustable microphone, and beautiful finish. They’re so close, in fact, that’s a bit difficult to tell the difference between the two. While the $50 price difference brings some new …
Sennheiser Game One vs Zero: Which Is Best For Gaming? Read More »
Finding a high-quality pair of headphones at a mid-range price point can be quite the chore, mainly because there are so many options. The $300-400 range is excellent for over-ear headphones, presenting the sacred “sweet spot” of value. Two such headphones are the Bowers and Wilkins P7s and Sennheiser Momentums. Both pairs sport a classic …
Bowers and Wilkins P7 vs Sennheiser Momentum Full Comparison Read More »
1More only does one thing: make headphones. And they do it pretty well. Primarily focused on inexpensive earbuds in the past, the company has blossomed into something special, with high-end offerings that still give an amazing value. That’s where the flagship Quad Driver earbuds come into play. This pair of headphones clocks in with a …
1More Quad Driver Earbuds Review: Will You Love These? Read More »