On October 13th, the sale to end all sales will commence. Amazon’s Prime Day 2020 promises to be the biggest marathon of specials to date.
Hoping to break records (again) with the sheer volume of customers flocking to get the deals, this year’s Prime day has been extended from its original 24 hours to a full 48 hours. Sneak previews are available 24 hours in advance so customers can get ready for the shopping bonanza.
Creating a watchlist during the preview period is the best way to keep track of the most coveted items. A notification to your cell phone will let you know when the item has gone live, so you can be among the first to capture the great deal.
Active Running List of Headphone Deals for Prime Day
Turtle Beach Ear Force Deal: Turtle Beach - Ear Force Stealth 400 Fully Wireless Gaming Headset - PS4 (Discontinued by Manufacturer) for these wireless gaming headphones / headset – Deal is LIVE now as a lightning deal (limited time)
- Skullcandy Indy True Wireless In-Ear Earbud – LIVE DEAL – Get 53% off on these earbuds!
- Sony MDRZX110NC Headphones – Save $31 on these noise cancelling headphones!
- Sony SRS-XB43 EXTRA BASS Wireless Portable Speaker – get $52 off these portable, bluetooth speaker with a built in mic
- Marshall Kilburn II Portable Bluetooth Speaker – LIVE DEAL! Get $100 off of these speakers!
- BackBeat PRO 5100 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds – Save 21% off on these earbuds
- JBL Clip 3 – is on sale LIVE now with a 43% discount!
- JBL Quantum 300 – Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headphones – Available for 38% off!
- JBL LIVE 300 – These Premium True Wireless Headphone are on sale now for 33% off
- JBL Tune 125TWS True Wireless In-Ear Headphones – Get these headphones for 30% off
- JBL Tune 225TWS True Wireless Earbud Headphones is on sale for 40%
- Skullcandy Crusher ANC – These Personalized Noise Canceling Wireless Headphone are on sale now for $120 off!
- Polk Audio MagniFi Max SR – You can save 25% off on this Home Theater Surround Sound Bar. Available now!
- Polk Audio Command Sound Bar with Handsfree – Save $100 on this sound bar!
- Looking for a headset for gaming? RUNMUS Gaming Headset with 7.1 Surround Sound Noise Cancelling Mic & LED Light is on sale – Get 33% off!
- JBL has several deals right now! One of them is JBL TUNE 700 BT – Get 25% off!
- Another headset for gamers is on sale, Jeecoo Xiberia USB Pro Gaming Headset – 29% off!
- Bose QuietComfort 35 is now available for $150 cheaper than the regular price! Get a 43% discount on these popular headphones!
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case – Prime Day Exclusive Deal! Save $44 on the Apple AirPods!
- Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones – Save $75 on these earphones!
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones is available for 40% off
- Sony Wireless in-Ear Headset/Headphones – Get these headphones with a 55% discount! or these Sony WI-C310 Wireless in-Ear Headset/Headphones
- Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones – Save $102!
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds – LIGHTNING DEAL Available Now!
- JBL TUNE 600BTNC is available for a 40% off deal!
- JBL CLUB 700 – Get $50 off of these wireless over-ear headphones
- JBL FLIP 5 – Get 25% off on this deal, available now!
- Sennheiser HD 450BT Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphone is available for 25% off
- Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510 – Get these headphones with these 37% discount! LIGHTNING DEAL!
- LIGHTNING DEAL! Shure AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones is available now – Save $100!
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus is available for 20% off
- Urbanears Plattan 2 On-Ear Headphone – Deal available now for 40% off!
- Belkin SoundForm True Wireless Earbuds – with Prime, you can get these earbuds for $39.99
- Bose SoundLink Revolve – Save $80 on this Bluetooth Speaker with 360 Wireless Surround Sound!
- SAMSUNG HW-T450 2.1ch Soundbar is on sale now – Get a 26% discount! Or get a 28% off on Samsung HW-R60C 3.1 Channel Soundbar
- Polk Audio Monitor 60 Series Floorstanding Speaker – This Prime Day Deal is now available! As well as the Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series- Tower Speaker
- LG SL5Y High Resolution Sound Bar is available with a 29% discount!
- JBL Bar 5.1 – This Channel 4K Ultra HD Soundbar is currently on sale as a Prime Day Deal
- Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Home Theater Surround Sound Bar – is currently available for a $110 discount!
- Sennheiser CX 150BT Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphone – Get $20 off these wireless headphones!
- Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar is currently on sale – 35% discount!
- Sony SACS9 10-Inch Active Subwoofer – has a 51% discount! Take advantage of this sale here!
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WHCH710N is available now with a 56% discount
High Volume Prime Day Categories
This year marks the third installment of Amazon’s Prime Day Sale. Starting in 2015, the one-day marathon was an instant success, breaking records and inspiring an annual shopping event. In spite of being criticized on social media for not having enough inventory on coveted items, Amazon used the insights of these shoppers to improve future Prime Day events.
Often touted as Black Friday in July, Amazon’s Prime Day sales event brings deals that consumers are actually seeking. Unlike other retailers that slash prices only on slow moving, dead space items, Amazon brings their Prime members money saving deals across 40 categories.
Electronics and sound technology are among the most sought-after categories. TV’s, tablets, audio devices and headphones all sell out at rapid-fire speeds. The extreme amounts of inventory sold are enough to humble even the fiercest competitors.
High End Headphones and Accessories for Every Want and Need
With some of the hottest selling brands on the planet, this is one category that music lovers and audiophiles will surely be watching closely.
Amazon boasts an full selection of ear pieces for every want and need. Quality and good value is only enhanced during Prime Day, when members can find specialty headphones as well as many accessories up to 50% off. From ear buds to Bluetooth, over the ear or in the ear, every sub category is covered.
Ever popular sports and fitness headphones offer light weight comfort with specialized ear pieces that won’t slip while running or other work out activities. Water resistant to withstand changing wet weather as well as perspiration, without losing comfort and performance.
Offering exceptional sound quality, fitness headphones also include noise reduction technology, which buffers ambient noises and allows the listener to enjoy their music or audio without having to crank up the volume.
Wired or wireless, there is no shortage of high quality brands to choose from. Not to mention a slew of accessories, including everything from replacement buds to handy carrying cases.
Headphone Deals to Put on Your Watchlist
24 hours before the sale begins, Prime Members can go to “Today’s Deals” and click on “Upcoming” to see which items are coming up for the sale marathon. While browsing headphones and accessories, consumers can expect to see several trusted and popular brands and models like these:
Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series I) Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling - Black Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, Apple Devices, Black COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone Deep Bass Wireless Headphones Over Ear, Comfortable Protein Earpads, 30 Hours Playtime for Travel/Work, Black beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphone Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 40 Hours Of Listening Time - Matte Black (Previous Model) Sennheiser HD 650 Open Back Professional Headphone
The anticipated list will be extensive and worthy of review. To add an item to your watchlist, simply click “Watch This Deal” and your cell phone will receive an alert when the model you are after goes live on the sales deck.
Not a Prime Member? Get Started for Free!
Amazon Prime is an private, members only, shopping club. For an annual fee of about $100, members enjoy special pricing and exclusive offers throughout the year. Members also have preferred pricing on music and video streaming, Kindle Unlimited and so much more.
Of-course, Prime Members are also in on the action when it comes to the Prime Day sale. The entire event is exclusive to its members, so there’s no better time to get acquainted with Amazon Prime.
New members get a free trial for 30 days, allowing them full access to all specials and offers, including everything that Prime Day has to offer its annual members. Students can also get a special starting offer, with a 6-month trial membership at no cost.
Lightening Deals, Voice Deals and Spotlight Deals
Amazon Prime Day is chocked full of amazing deals. Heavily discounted, some of these items, known as spotlight deals, have full inventory levels and, once live, will be available during the 30-hour sale until the item has sold out. If the item is showing 100% claimed on the deal status, simply add your name to the waitlist to be notified if more become available.
Other promotional items, known as Lightening Deals, are a little different.
Lightening deals strike fast and disappear faster. Set to go live as often as every five minutes, these deals are high value and limited. There is a time limit set on each lightening deal to claim it.
There are also limited quantities of each lightening item at the sale price. A status bar across the bottom of the item will let you know how many of the deals have been claimed. Once the timer is done or the item is 100% claimed, the lightening deal is over.
Voice Deals are another segment that offers select deals to those using the Alexa app on devices like Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black and Amazon Tap - Alexa-Enabled Portable Bluetooth Speaker. A shopping app that seeks out items you are searching for, simply as “Alexa, what are the deals” to gain access to specials only for voice shoppers.
Whether you’re a veteran member of Amazon Prime or just learning the ropes, the annual Prime Day event is one that you won’t want to miss. Always improving on previous successes, Amazon is promising to bring more deals, more inventory and break more records with the 2017 Prime Day Sale.